Duke and Meyla

Duke and Meyla

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Pups: Almost 3 Weeks Old

The pups will be 3 weeks old on Sunday. All their eyes are open, they can hear, and they are exploring all around and getting to be quite entertaining. 

Knox 


Lee. He'd be super tri color if he had more black.


Carlos


Ticonderoga


Griswold


Mifflin


Saratoga

 

Sleepy puppy waiting her turn for pictures.



Sleepy puppies, glad they are done with pictures for another week. 

 

Other puppy news: the goat kids got out today-I think they were out all day. I decided to see what Liz could do to help me with them. Should have locked Bonny up first. 😤 Liz did really well though, for her age and lack of training! I'd prefer she didn't leave half of them behind, but it is what it is, and it was pretty cool.


3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I meant to text you yesterday to see if you were home because the goats were out. 😬 I saw your car there so I thought you were but forgot anyway. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the goats Kailey and Liz!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo, I wonder if Tikie is the cutest...

    ReplyDelete