Duke and Meyla

Duke and Meyla

Friday, June 14, 2019

Puppies Are Growing

I was able to get permission from 5 puppy owners to share recent pictures of Jinger's puppies.

This is little tail-less Peggy, now Birdie.


Handsome blue eyed Jake, now Jag.


Mac, who is now Jazz. (Bigger pup)


Foxy, the one I frequently get updates and pictures of, is now Roxee. I find that quite funny because I always called her Foxy-Roxy. 


Tucker stayed Tucker, and I am very jealous of his ears. I hope Liz's ears will go up soon! 


I bred Jinger on her last heat and plan to skip the winter one. I planned to go bring her to ID for breeding, but when the time came, the people were in Texas for ten days. They had previously recommended a different male in OR, that they had bred, trained, and sold, that they thought would be a great cross, so that's who I ended up using. 

This is Bear. 


He is a very friendly dog and a great worker! And look at that blue eye! He has a bit of long hair in his pedigree too, so I'm hoping for some rough, or at least medium coated puppies. 


We for sure saw three puppies(only two pictured here) but I thought I saw enough more to make me think that this could be another big litter. She's due July 11th. 


2 comments:

  1. It would be so cool if she had them on my birthday! Even if not though, prayers for a healthy pregnancy and delivery!

    Is Tucker the other pup I got to meet? I know I asked you that recently, but I don't remember!

    ReplyDelete