Duke and Meyla

Duke and Meyla

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Models and Roses

Hey all! Yep, another post all about dogs! 
My friend in Florida recently started making these beautiful collars to sell on her Etsy site, and graciously sent me two to model on my dogs. Thanks so much, Alayna! 😀

Valerie helped me get these great shots of the dogs!
 Oh wait, to back up a little, I turned 21 last Saturday. I got a message from Valerie asking if I could come down to Beacon Rock to meet her cousin to pick up my birthday present, as she'd asked her cousin to pick up the present for me. I was like "eh" because I had a bunch of other plans for the day, but did go down to get it. Turns out that present was Valerie herself! What a wonderful surprise! She stayed for a whole week and we dropped her off at the airport this morning. We had lots of fun! 
I guess she was conspiring with Katrina about having them both show up and surprise me but Katrina ended up not being able to make it. I need a raincheck, Katrina. 

Anyhow, let's get off the rabbit trail and back to the neat pictures. Out of about 500 pictures, here are the good ones.

Betsy



Jinger(I had put the collar on upside down, and it really bugs me!)



Liz


Maybe those ears will go up yet!


Jasper. He got to see the sheep and looks really, really nice. I'll put the video down at the bottom. 



Flint-I'm trying to get him started training so I have a better chance of selling him for a decent price. He is very sensitive to my pressure and we haven't made much progress so far. 



Fluffy Cat


The roses are blooming beautifully, and smell delicious as well. 




Here is Jasper's video. I plan to go to ID next week and bring him to a professional trainer. I think he's gonna be an excellent dog!


2 comments:

  1. Is it still conspiring if it was a good plan and not an evil plot? Lol!

    So glad I was able to come! Katrina was instrumental in the surprise, as was my cousin and your mom. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I’ve had the wrong definition for conspire my entire life. 😬

      Delete