Duke and Meyla

Duke and Meyla

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Cider, School, Fun, and Senior Photos.


 First off, I apologize for the last post. It was horrible. It looked fine in my edit window, but then later, when I viewed the blog, the writing is all messed up and some of it was missing. I hope this post will be better. 
On Friday, we made apple cider. Yum!
   
On Saturday, I think I had a picture but I'm not sure and I can't find it. Sunday and Monday I forgot to take any. 
Tuesday. I was getting ready for bed and remembered I hadn't taken one, so I grabbed my phone and snapped one quick.  I'm happy I've reached the part of my studies that pertains to animal medicine. Having to memorize 20 pages of terms? Not so much. And it is labeled, "Beginning Veterinary Terminology." I've got lots more evidently. 

   
Wednesday. I didn't take this picture-I actually made it. I found a cool computer software and have been having fun with it.  

 Today, I literally took two pictures from Mom. Heh, heh. 
I can't decide which one I like better: I'm kind of leaning toward #2 but I'm not sure.



2 comments: