Duke and Meyla

Duke and Meyla

Monday, November 19, 2018

I Figured It Out!


A short, late night post to say that, thanks to Google, I figured out the image quality issue! As you can see from what I have underlined below, all the photos are uploading at s640, which is the resolution. All I have to do is change that to s1600, as again underlined, and we are good to go! To get to this whole section we have to find the HTML code page, but that's super easy too-it's just in the upper, left hand corner, right next to the compose button.
I did go back and change the resolution of the pictures in the last 4 or so posts that I did, and from now on, I will have to go through and change this code for every single picture I post. You're welcome. 


P.S. For some who figured that there was nothing wrong with the pictures, and couldn't figure out what I was complaining about, see the two pictures below as comparison for the different resolutions. 

The s640


The s1600


Again, you're welcome. 




No comments:

Post a Comment