Duke and Meyla

Duke and Meyla

Monday, February 19, 2018

RPM Open House

Dad and some of my brothers have been working on an office/shop for some time now, and last Saturday, we had an open house. 

The front of the office.




 Krista, the office greeter, and name tag writer. 


The coat rack, behind the front door.



 

Part of the kitchen display cabinets.



Some Terry Redlin art. 



Dad's office.
  

Dad's office, other view.

 

 Aaron & Chad's office.



Eric's office.
 

The hall. I didn't get any pictures of either bathroom, because they were busy all day. There is some pretty cool tile in them though. 



Jeff has a secret admirer? 



End of tour, start of the open house...

 





 



All the people. Most everyone had name tags, and it was very interesting to see all the job folders and filing papers get a face, when I recognized the names of the people. 





Desert of a caramel roll and ice cream for Krista. 


 Kent


Our representative was there too. She is the daughter of one of Dad's customers. I got Mom to pose for a picture with her. 



We had a great time, and I'm glad it was such a success! 

5 comments:

  1. Kailey, Thanks for being our photographer , you did a fine job! Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks. Sorry I didn’t get any of your frothy bathroom tile in this post.

      Delete
  3. Thanks- hadn't seen any pics from this. Looks like I did miss out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks- I hadn't seen any pics from this, looks like I did miss out!

    ReplyDelete