Duke and Meyla

Duke and Meyla

Monday, August 28, 2017

SIBO

Ever wondered what SIBO is? Wonder no more! 
Almost exactly a year ago, I was filmed by a medical student from Portland for a school project his class had to do. The subject he chose was SIBO, and because that's the cause of most(if not all) of my health problems(the effects are not limited to the gut), I feel like I have a pretty good understanding of what it is. I watched this clip right when it first came out and was terribly embarrassed at my obvious awkwardness. As a matter of fact, I haven't had the guts to watch it again. We were in a public rose garden in Hood River, and there were people in front of me, and a walkway behind me where people were going back and forth. It was horrible. I'm glad I did it though, and would probably do it again-it's good to push the boundaries once in awhile. My Dr. was also in it, in case you wanted to know that little fact. ;) 
Anyway, it's good to learn something new every day, so I want to put it here for you to be able to learn about SIBO as your fact(s) for today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment