Duke and Meyla

Duke and Meyla

Monday, May 2, 2016

Miscellaneous Farm Pictures

Emmy had buck/doe twins last week. 
Zebedee.  


One of our three broody hens-the only one with eggs. I also have 18 of my own duck eggs in the incubator, and they all have embryos in them, along with a dozen Buff Orpington eggs. Gonna be doing a bunch of butchering in a couple months.


Isabelle, Emmy's other kid. 


Left to right. Gideon, Rose, Bluebelle, Desi, Isabelle, Lulubelle, Zebedee, Emmy, (her hiney anyway) Violet, and Marion


Lily. I love the looks of Sultan's daughters. 


Dora. I thought I'd lost her last week, as she appeared to have enterotoxemia. I gave her C & D antitoxin, Penicillin, and baking soda, and regardless of what it was, she's doing fine now.  


 Left to right. Flicka, Rose, Desi, Marion, Zebedee, Emmy, Lily, one leg of Bluebelle behind Lily, Zoe, Elia, Will (being held) Bruse, and Phoebe. Oh, and Dora's ear. 
smile emoticon
  

 Isabelle-just because.


 This is our fourth calf out of five cows this year. I didn't share the others 'cause they were just a boring, solid black. LOL. Anyway, this is a heifer-makes three heifers and one bull this year. Happily, we have a couple choices for a replacement heifer.


No comments:

Post a Comment