Duke and Meyla

Duke and Meyla

Friday, April 15, 2016

Ducks and Chicks

I think I have 16 chicks, and 10 ducklings. Count them for yourself-they were moving too fast for me to know for sure. :) I still have one more duckling drying in the incubator, and four more duck eggs. 
I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get more color on my Anconas(the ducklings). As you can see, several are nearly totally white-or yellow, whichever you prefer. They'll turn white, okay? 
It's so fun to just sit and watch these little buzzards run, peeping, around and peck and probe at everything, including their own toes, scramble in and of the feeder, and just race around like maniacs. Almost as fun as watching the kids play. 


1 comment:

  1. Cutest little things! Spring MUST be my favorite season!

    ReplyDelete