Duke and Meyla

Duke and Meyla

Monday, February 8, 2016

Joshua and Gideon

Dora had twin bucks yesterday! I'm not entirely disappointed as I did want one buck, however, a doe or two would have been nice also. 


Joshua-he weighed 8.6 pounds at birth. 



He's very lively and perky, and is already able to get on top of the straw bale that's in the barn. Look at those long legs! He looks a lot like Marion did when she was newborn. Marion's sire is their grandsire. 

Gideon on the other hand, is not very active this morning. He was the more active one last night, but it must have worn him out. He weighed 9.6 at birth. 


 At this point, he looks like the one I'll be keeping. However, I don't have to decide for almost three months, so it might change several times before I decide for sure. 


1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize Gideon's legs weren't so long like Joshua's!

    ReplyDelete