Duke and Meyla

Duke and Meyla

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Veteran's Day Parade

I went to the Veteran's Day Parade today. It was about 30 minutes long, so pretty decent sized. I was standing back from the street aways, so I didn't get very good pictures. Lesson learned. 
I didn't take out my camera until about halfway through, when Dr. Ogden came down the street. He was playing "Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory" on his accordian. Other instruments he plays are; Stroh violin, fiddle, and the piano. I'm guessing he plays more than just those too.  


 Somebody with their mini pony.


 Senator Curtis King.

 And Senator Norm Johnson? I can't tell by the picture.


Some fellow playing bagpipes. (Video below.)

 And, as in every parade, Bishop Sanitation throwing out toilet paper!

The Goldendale High School band. I have no clue what they are playing here, but after they passed, they were playing, "There Is A Fountain" unless there is another song to that tune.
I'm having trouble with the other video, so click on the link to see it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIQ9qa7KV1Y

No comments:

Post a Comment