Duke and Meyla

Duke and Meyla

Saturday, November 21, 2015

School, Snow, and Photo Contest

On Wednesday, Mom went down to Vancouver so I taught school. Luckily they only needed a little help with math so I used the time to read. The book here is, "Innocents Abroad" by Mark Twain. 

On Thursday it snowed!  We didn't get much more than the below photo shows, but it was enough for Luke to build a snowman. 

 It melted very quickly and this poor guy is left, looking very out of place, in the backyard. 

 Back in October, I entered three pictures into a contest put on by the Goldendale Sentinel. The prize for getting cover photo on their calendar, was a drone. Unfortunately, I did not get it. However, my picture is displayed in the calendar. Not as a page, but in the back, as an "honorable mention" basically. And I did still get a free calendar too. 
It was the below frosted pine I took last year. 

Here is a flyer with the winning picture on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment