Duke and Meyla

Duke and Meyla

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Picture Days 13, 14, 15, and 16.

Well folks, I didn't make it. I forgot to take a picture both on Sunday and Monday. Shucks. :(
My Saturday "picture" is another video. This is the wild kittens playing. How can somebody not be happy when playing with kittens?  

 
On Tuesday Chad had his birthday peach pie though his birthday was actually on Wednesday.  I got a picture of him actually smiling! Why does he make me happy? Just look at him! 

A big burn pile makes me happy as it means a nice bonfire later on! 
 
This mischievous and cute little face makes me happy. 

I would like to note something. These pictures do not actually *make* me happy. As we were saying on Sunday, *things* don't make people happy. You choose whether or not you are happy and *things* add to your happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment