Duke and Meyla

Duke and Meyla

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Things Around Here

So here is what has been going on around here lately. I'm not going to caption most of these.
First of all, Krista was out for awhile and finally gave me these pictures.  
This is Daisy as a newborn.
 Ginger
 
Up above is me with my first kids.

               Then on Saturday, we logged 97 trees.

  

                                       I was up in the man-lift with Soggy most of the time.




                                Then this is how we got out to eat snack. Reeeeeeeaaaaallllllllllllll mature Sog!
              Then we went to the Corn Maze. It was cold that morning and Paul Greg's irrigation was all frozen.

                        And today, I got lots of pictures of the kittens playing. And some of them just sitting there.

























5 comments:

  1. neat pics from up in the man lift! the place probably looks quite a bit different now

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's real decent Annie-Kay! you oughta update more often. Stub

    ReplyDelete
  3. boy! the kittens are funny Daisy and Ginger were cute.Brittany

    ReplyDelete