Duke and Meyla

Duke and Meyla

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bath Time!

 Today, Desi got a bath, hoof trim and hair trim. Daisy and Cameo got their's a couple days ago.
These are my ingredients for a goat bath. I didn't use the flea and tick yet but I will later in the summer.
                                                                 Before her bath.
                                                Getting wet. She didn't even care. Daisy threw a fit.
                                                              Getting scrubbed.
                                                            And rinsed.
                                                                 Wet but clean.
                                                     Most of the way dried. I like her curly hair.
 Then she got to eat grass while she dried. The sun wasn't shining so I left the towel on. I don't think it helped.                                           
Then came the haircut.
                                                          
                                           I put these halfway done pictures for the kicks.
                                                     
All done.
                                                                Before
                                                               After.
                          And yes Dad, I cleaned up all the messes she made.

1 comment: