Duke and Meyla

Duke and Meyla

Saturday, October 3, 2020

A Warning

Just a warning that maybe I won't be able to keep posting. Blogger has changed their interface and the new one is junk. Besides just trying to figure it all out, it evidently doesn't work properly because it crashes when I try rearranging pictures within the post. I'm also not able to change the resolution of the pictures, so they are all blurry and nasty. We'll see what pans out. If I can't get these issues figured out, I will either not be able to blog, or would have to switch to another platform. All other platforms I know of charge you for the pleasure of having a blog. Just letting you know in advance that I've looked at the stats, and I will need roughly 300% more comments than I normally on each post to be able to support having to pay for a blog. (Oh, and just found out that I can't do emojis anymore either, apparently. *insert rolling eyes emoji*)

4 comments:

  1. Can all 300% be from 1 person?šŸ¤·‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kailey, I want you to continue blogging. It is interesting to read about your life.

    ReplyDelete