Duke and Meyla

Duke and Meyla

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Amelia

 When I posted my beach trip post the other day, I had taken the below picture and was going to say that Amelia is almost due to have puppies. However, that tidbit of information was kinda random in a beach post, and Amelia wasn't due until Saturday, so I thought I'd wait and make a whole animal post this week and put the picture in it.


 Well, she stole to march on us and had 9 puppies yesterday! I had guessed 5, and knew I was in trouble after she had 4 and her belly was still very big-still didn't think she would make it all the way to 9 though!
These pups are Golden Retriever/Bernese Mountain Dog. I was surprised that all the pups are black with white markings from chin to chest, and also on heads, toes, and maybe one belly-they look like Bonny puppies. I didn't expect any golden colored pups, though Mom did and I guess it's pretty common in the cross, but I did expect some tri color pups, like Amelia is.
 

Girls


Boys 


2 comments: