Duke and Meyla

Duke and Meyla

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Lovely Evening

It's been getting more and more chilly here, and a few leaves are starting to lose their grips on the trees-autumn is fast approaching!

First off, some proof that Jinger is growing, slowly but surely. At 15 weeks, she tipped the scale at 14.2 pounds today, the little shrimp.


E & D's kids were over for the evening. Kolby loves the dogs! With how often this washing and mouth washing happens, he should have a strong immune system. 


I couldn't decide which of the following pictures I liked best, so you be the judge.  The sheer joy he shows with dogs is nice to see, because he's scared of all the other animals from rabbits to cows.




Jeff playing football with Mason and Landyn. Later I spied Luke and Mark playing football with the whole group, so they should be worn out and rest well tonight. 


 I sneaked into the garage next, and caught Jeff and Brittany playing a duet. The first picture I got was out of focus, and this one has a massive photobomb pillow and other items in it, but the players heard my shutter and refused to start playing again until I left, so I'll use the pillow one. 
 

Kolby using the slide how all normal, healthy kids do-climbing the slide part instead of the ladder-while Mason pushes Aubrey on the merry-go-round. 


All in all, it's been a lovely-though chilly-evening.  I best be getting on now and doing chores. 

3 comments:

  1. Is Kolby scared of cats? I feel like I should know this. 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. I was gonna find out but no cats were around at the time. He used to love them, so I don't see why he wouldn't now.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete