Duke and Meyla

Duke and Meyla

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Marion's Kids

Marion had triplet this morning-two does and a buck. Mom guessed the day, number, and gender right, almost got the time, so she named one.  The buck will be for sale soon. I will keep both does until I decide which one I like better, then sell the other.


Doe#1-Ivy 5.4 pounds


 Doe#2-Lass 5.4 pounds


 Buck-Lad 7 pounds. If picked up before the 15th, he will be $150, registered, $100 unregistered. He'll need to be bottle fed for at least 8 more weeks. 


 Flicka's Minx-a stubborn kid that hates new nipples being put on her bottles, but is sweet and friendly.


Black Sand-an easy going boy, who was the fastest to learn how to eat off the lambar. He's quiet and calm, and not very out going.


  The people that we sold our first buck to gave me this doeling in exchange for me showing them how to trim hooves. She is a daughter of our-used-to-be-buck, and I really like her. Her name is Marigold, and though she's friendly, she'd much rather spend her time jumping and bouncing than being petted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment