I don't know why half of this is bigger than the other half, but I can't get it to change either.
100 Random Questions and Answers.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. -"...and with His innocent suffering and death..."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? -The wall
3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing? -Browsing classified ads.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is. -10:17
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? -10:25
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? -The furnace, the clock chiming, and Luke filling the dishwasher.
7. When did you last step outside? -8:000
8. What were you doing? -Doing chores.
9. Did you dream last night? -Not sure.
10. Do you remember your dreams? -Yes.
11. When did you last laugh? -About an hour ago.
12. Do you remember why / at what? -I was downwind of Kate and she couldn't figure out who I was.
13. What is on the walls of the room you are in? -Paint mainly, with a couple of calendars and a bulletin board.
14. Seen anything weird lately? -Not that I can recall.
15. What do you think of this quiz? -Why did you ruin it by putting this question in?
16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? -Right here, I believe. I like the climate and solitude, though sometimes I wish for better soil for my garden.
17. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? -I'd buy a several thousand acres of land, build a house, barn, etc. then donate the rest to charity-does the last count as buying?
18. Tell me something about you that most people don't know. -I have a preauricular sinus (put simply, a hole) at the top of my right ear. When I was younger, Mom used to have to squeeze junk out of it periodically.
19. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? -Everyone would be saved
20. Do you like to dance? -I don't know.
21. Would you ever consider living abroad? -You mean outside the Klickitat Valley? Yes.
22. Does your name make any interesting anagrams? -Hold on and let me see... I came up with two. Like, kale.
23. Who made the last incoming call on your phone? -Marcus
24. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? -This picture.
25. Last time you swam in a pool? -Over a year ago.
26. What color is your bedroom carpet? -I don't have carpet.
27. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? -The first matter of business would be to install and fireplace and wood cookstove.
28. What was the last thing you bought? -Grapes and milk.
29. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike? -No.
30. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? -Well never say never, but the answer is no.
31. Do you have a garden? -Not now, it being winter and all, but yes I have a plot and plans for spring.
32. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? -Probably not every single one, but most of them.
33. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? -What time is it?
34. Who sent the last text message you received? -Jeff
35. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? -I wouldn't do such a thing-that'd be a dumb idea, plus I don't know of any stores that would be worth buying so much stuff from.
36. What time is bed time? -Funny you ask! This morning, I just made up my mind that it will be nine o'clock, so I can get up at six.
37. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? -No.
38. How many tattoos do you have? -None.
39. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one? -Not seriously.
40. What did you do for your last birthday? -Went to the neighbor's and saw my new pup.
41. Do you carry a donor card? -With my license, yes.
41. Do you carry a donor card? -With my license, yes.
42. Who was the last person you ate dinner with? -Kaia, Luke, and Jeff.
43. Is the glass half empty or half full? -Depends on my mood.
44. What's the farthest-away place you've been? -New Hampshire.
45. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? -Two or three days ago-in salsa.
46. Have you ever won a trophy? -Yes-I think I got one for reading every year in public school.
47. Are you a good cook? -I think so. You'll have to ask my siblings though.
48. Do you know how to pump your own gas? -Yes.
49. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school? -No.
50. Do you touch-type? -Sometimes.
51. What's under your bed? -A puke bucket, a container of collectibles, and dust.
52. Think fast, what do you like right now? -Granola!
53. Where were you on Valentine's day? -I don't know-that was almost a year ago.
54. What time do you get up? -About 7.
55. What was the name of your first pet? -I can't remember-I only know that she was a calico cat.
56. Who is the second to last person to call you? -Kaia
57. Is there anything going on this weekend? -Not for me.
58. How are you feeling right now? -Not really. I really want some granola.
59. What time do you get up in the morning? .....
60. Do you sing in the shower? -No, though I hum occasionally.
61. What do you do when you are bored? -Read, clean, browse the internet, go find something to do outside.
62. What do you do for a living? -Keep the farm in order.
63. Do you love your job? -Yes.
64. What did you want to be when you grew up? -A vet.
65. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be? -Work at a service dog training center, like Guide Dogs For the Blind.
66. Which came first the chicken or the egg? -In my case, I bought chicks. Otherwise, the chicken.
67. How many keys on your key ring? -Two
68. What are they for? -Car and church
69. Where would you retire to? -No clue.
70. What kind of car do you drive? -P.T. Crusier
71. What are your best physical features? -According to whose standards? The large scar on my arm is probably noticed the most and is the best for story telling.
72. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? -A ton of places, but first I'd just stay in America and do a trip up the East coast, visiting all 13 colonies and D.C. and all the interesting historical places.
73. What kind of books do you like to read? -Historical fiction are my favorite.
74. What is your favorite time of the day? -I don't know. Lunchtime?
75. Where did you grow up? -Right here.
76. How far away from your birthplace do you live now? -12 miles.
77. What are you reading now? -Until Tuesday.
78. Are you a morning person or a night owl? -I can be both.
79. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? -No.
80. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? -Yes.
81. Do you have pets? -Yes, several.
82. How many rings before you answer the phone? -Depends on what I'm doing and who it is, but usually 5 vibrations or so.
83. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life? -Just odds and ends for a little extra cash.
84. What is your favorite number? -I don't have one.
85. What do you think about smokers? -Not sure what I think of them, but I hate the habit itself.
86. What word or phrase to you use way too much? -I go in spurts of using one way too much, but then catching myself and cutting back on the usage.
87. Which part of your body hurt last? -Stomach-too much granola.
88. Have you ever cried when someone died? -Yes.
89. Is it easier to talk to boys or girls? -I don't think it matters to me. If people are familiar, I have no issue. with either gender. If they are strangers it's equally hard/easy depending on the personality, and if I barely know them but do somewhat, it's terribly awkward.
90. Do you color your hair? -No.
91. How many stories does your home have? -Two
92. Are you wearing socks? -Yes.
93. Can you swim? -Yes.
94. Is the door open or closed? -Closed, but I know I can open it if I have enough motivation.
95. What was the last illness you had? -I imagine it was a cold.
96. Is your second toe longer than your first? -I never noticed.
97. What is the closest framed picture to you? -Eric's senior picture.
98. Do you think marriage is meant for only a man & woman? -Yes.
99. What is/was your high school's mascot? -They don't have one.
100. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share? -30 days until Flicka is due!