Duke and Meyla

Duke and Meyla

Friday, August 12, 2016

Kate & Molly

Not much has been going on here, so not much to update about. Soon, I'll put up our goats' breeding plans though.

Katie-Bob @ 13 weeks with crazy ears. She's smart as a whip, but very naughty. She has to be under supervision (and usually on leash) at all times, unless she's in her kennel. She chases all the animals except the cows, eats or chews anything she can get her mouth on, goes bathroom wherever she wants to or where she is when the urge hits, chasing moving vehicles, and is relentless about getting the other dogs to play. She's so bad about attacking the other dogs, that she only gets to play with them once a week, and rarely even sees them. I take her out early in the morning, then at chore time, put her away and let the other dogs loose. Then when I go out to feed the kids a 4, I usually let her out to play until 7 or 8. But then if I do, I have to be out with her the whole time, so it doesn't happen all of the time.  


Little Miss Molly. She acts just like Flicka did at her age-although a little noisier-and has her same wide, flat forehead. Continue in that direction girl, and I'll be pleased! 


No comments:

Post a Comment