Duke and Meyla

Duke and Meyla

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Picture Days 6,7, and 8.

I had trouble deciding if these two made me happy or were just plain funny, but I guess either will work. 
I was taking pictures of the other two kittens (now three) that we sniggled from The Ranch, and Dove was not amused. "Pay attention to me!" she says. Smack! Smack! Smack!


 This portion of Scripture is my favorite part. It tells of a free gift that all who are needy can partake of. 

I'm very happy that, after several herbal cleanses, Violet appears to be so healthy right now!  


At this time last year, she was fighting this nasty pyoderma.
 Then she got a nasty infection in her feet so that she limped painfully around. Then she became Cystic and was cycling every five days. She got pregnant and then aborted in January. Then the foot thing came back. Then an eye infection last spring. In May, some sort of an infection relating to her abortion in January.  She had three rounds of antibiotics as well as other treatments. We got her on herbal cleanses as soon as we got back from SD the middle of June, and she appears to be okay. *knock on wood* The big thing we are looking for is whether or not see gets pregnant and stays that way for five months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment